Renfrew County and District Health Unit is open Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The office will be closed to the public on weekends and holidays.
For more information about our programs and services, please contact:
- General inquiries and feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-732-3629
- Immunization: 613-732-3629 ext: 509
- Environmental Health/Inspection: 613-732-3629 ext: 505
- Dental Services: 613-732-3629 ext: 661
- Health Promotion/Family Health: 613-732-3629 ext: 4
- Clinical Services: 613-732-3629 ext: 5
141 Lake St, Pembroke ON
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 4:00 pm
Toll Free: 1-800-267-1097
The RCDHU Client Service Standards articulate RCDHU’s commitment to provide services that are accessible and timely for clients, community partners and the general public. The RCDHU Client Service Standards include:
- Set times for responsiveness to enquiries;
- Accessibility of programs and services in terms of locations, hours of service, and language; and
- Provision of public information in a manner that is timely and accessible, in multiple formats.