To access RCDHU’s sexual health services, please call 613-732-3629 or 1-800-267-1097 or email email@example.com.
- information about sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- information about STI testing
- free STI treatment with a doctor’s prescription
- low cost or free birth control with a doctor’s prescription
- free condoms and dental dams
- pregnancy testing
- counselling about relationships and sexual decision-making
To get tested for STIs, call your family physician first. If you do not have a family physician or nurse practitioner or cannot access your family physician, call the Renfrew County Virtual Triage and Assessment Centre (RCVTAC) at 1-844-727-6404.
RCDHU may be able to help with the cost of your birth control by providing you with a coupon for your pharmacy.
- oral contraceptive pill
- contraceptive patch
- vaginal ring
- emergency contraception (morning after pill)
- injectable contraception
- intrauterine contraception
- contraceptive implant
Contact RCDHU at 613-732-3629 or 1-800-267-1097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more sexual health information visit RCDHU’s Sexual Health page.