RCDHU offers free ”Walk-In” Sexual Health Clinics in Pembroke, Renfrew, Arnprior and Barry’s Bay. No appointment required.
Come to one of our clinics and talk to a Public Health Nurse to get the following services:
- sexually transmitted infections (STIs) testing and free treatment*;
- low cost or free birth control with a doctor’s prescription;
- free condoms;
- information about STIs;
- pregnancy testing; and
- counselling about relationships and sexual decision-making.
* Lab requisitions provided for uncomplicated sexually transmitted infections i.e. chlamydia and gonorrhea.
Where and When
Pembroke (Algonquin College)
- Every Wednesday, from 2 – 4 p.m.
- 1 College Way, Room 127
Renfrew (Renfrew County and District Health Unit)
- 2nd and 4th Fridays, from 9 – 10:30 a.m.
- 450 O’Brien Street, Suite 106
- 2nd and 4th Fridays, from 1 – 3:00 p.m.
- 346 John Street North, Suite 157
- 1st and 3rd Fridays, from 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- 21 St. Francis Memorial Drive
For more information, call RCDHU at: 613-735-8653 ext. 555 or 1-800-267-1097 ext. 555. You can also see our calendar for upcoming Walk-In Sexual Health Clinics.
RCDHU, in partnership with family physicians, offers “by appointment” sexual health clinics. This service is open to the community, and clients do not need to be a patient. Designated family physicians will see patients with any sexual health related concerns.
For more information or to book an appointment, call RCDHU at: 613-735-8653 ext. 555 or 1-800-267-1097 ext. 555.