Having trouble accessing our services or programs? Please ask for help.
Telephone: 613-732-3629 or 1-800-267-1097
Write: Renfrew County and District Health Unit, 7 International Drive, Pembroke ON K8A 6W5.
We will respond to your feedback within five working days. We will respond to request for accessible formats and communication supports as quickly as we can.
People with disabilities can:
- Bring a guide dog or other service animal when taking part in a program or receiving a service (unless prevented by law).
- Bring a support person when taking part in a program or receiving a service.
- Request information in accessible formats.
- Request communication support.
- Give feedback on the way Renfrew County and District Health Unit provides programs and services to people with disabilities.
We would like to understand your needs and will do our best to meet your needs as quickly as possible.
Renfrew County and District Health Unit is committed to:
- equal access and participation for people with disabilities
- programs and services that are accessible to all
- making information and communication accessible to people with disabilities
- employment practices that accommodate job applicants and employees with disabilities
Accessibility Policy and Accessibility Plans