Walk-ins are accepted at all COVID-19 clinics, with the exception of Novavax clinics). No OHIP card required. COVID-19 vaccines are also available at participating pharmacies. Contact pharmacies in advance as appointments may be required.
Clinic Dates, Times and Locations
Arnprior – Former Grove Nursing Home (275 Ida St North)
- March 28 from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Barry’s Bay – Yakabuski Community Centre (65 Arena Rd)
Chalk River – Chalk River Lion’s Club (11 Kellett St)
- March 23 from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Pembroke – RCDHU Office (141 Lake St)
- March 23 (Novavax Clinic, by appointment only call 1-833-773-0004) from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- March 27 from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Renfrew – Horton Community Centre (1005 Castleford Rd)
- March 21 from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Bivalent Booster Doses
- Currently available to anyone five years of age or older.
- It is recommended to wait six months (168 days) after receiving a previous COVID-19 vaccine (i.e., your last dose was received on or before Oct 02, 2022).
- Note: With informed consent, you can choose to receive a bivalent booster dose at a minimum of three months (84 days) after your last dose (i.e., your last dose was received on or before Dec 25, 2022).
First or Second Doses
- Currently available to anyone six months of age and older.
- It is recommended to wait at least eight weeks between doses. Note: with informed consent, individuals can receive a second dose after 28 days.
- Individuals six months of age and older can receive other vaccines at the same time or at any time before or after a COVID-19 vaccine, with informed consent.
- For more details on recommendations, visit the following link: COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Recommendations