RCDHU offers free ”Walk-In” Sexual Health Clinics in Pembroke, Renfrew, Arnprior and Barry’s Bay. No appointment required.
Come to one of our clinics and talk to a Public Health Nurse to get the following services:
- sexually transmitted infections (STIs) testing and free treatment*;
- low cost or free birth control with a doctor’s prescription**;
- free condoms and dental dams;
- information about STIs;
- pregnancy testing; and
- counselling about relationships and sexual decision-making.
* Lab requisitions provided for uncomplicated sexually transmitted infections i.e. chlamydia and gonorrhea.
** Hormonal contraceptives included in the voucher program are oral contraceptive pill, contraceptive patch, vaginal ring, emergency contraception (morning after pill), injectable contraception (Depo Provera) and intrauterine contraception (IUD).
Where and When
Pembroke (Algonquin College)
- Every Wednesday, from 2 – 4 p.m.
- 1 College Way, Room 127
Renfrew (Renfrew County and District Health Unit)
- 2nd and 4th Fridays, from 9 – 10:30 a.m.
- 450 O’Brien Street, Suite 106
- 2nd and 4th Fridays, from 1 – 3:00 p.m.
- 346 John Street North, Suite 157
- 1st and 3rd Fridays, from 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- 21 St. Francis Memorial Drive
For more information, call RCDHU at 613-735-8653 ext. 555 or 1-800-267-1097 ext. 555 or email RCDHU Sexual Health Program at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also see our calendar for upcoming Walk-In Sexual Health Clinics.
RCDHU, in partnership with family physicians, offers “by appointment” sexual health clinics. This service is open to the community, and clients do not need to be a patient. Designated family physicians will see patients with any sexual health related concerns.
For more information or to book an appointment, call RCDHU at 613-735-8653 ext. 555 or 1-800-267-1097 ext. 555 or email RCDHU Sexual Health Program at email@example.com.